top of page

Vie de tous les jours à "L'Appart"

Public·6 membres

Install Windows 10,Windows Server 2012 2016 On Linode €? Easy Method |LINK|

I have experimented with windows 10 pro, windows server 2012 r2 and windows server 2016 and having same problem that is I/users cannot access outside in any third location. The moment I change from local internet, Remote desktop session does not connect for example I can connect to RDS on my phone through my local internet/wifi but the moment I change it to 4G or neighbours wifi it does not connect . I do not have static IP at the moment can that be the reason? AfterI researched it showed that you have double NAT. Could this be reason??

Install Windows 10,Windows Server 2012 2016 on Linode – Easy Method

Windows 7 Home Premium, Home Basic, Starter, Professional, Ultimate, or Enterprise, both 32 and 64 bit versions!Windows 8Windows 10Windows Server, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2 & 2016.Mac OS X* (Cannot be installed directly. Must use one of the suggested methods below to run Windows)*SQL Server Note: While KC7 can function on SQL 2008R2 or higher, only version 2012 and above are supported.

WireGuard for Windows supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2012, 2016, and 2019 and is available in a 64-bit and a 32-bit version. In this section, we will cover how to install the WireGuard Windows client and connect to a WireGuard Virtual Private Server(VPS) via VPN.

You can run installimage directly from the Rescue System on your server. It's menu interfaces makes it easy to select the Linux distribution you want. You have full control over the how to partition your drive(s). And you can use a simple editor to define how you want to use software RAID and LVM.

À propos

Bienvenue sur le groupe ! Vous pouvez contacter d'autres mem...
bottom of page