top of page

Parles nous de ta boite 25/06

Public·9 membres

Windows 7 Ultimate Sp1 64-bit Torrent

lovejeet? i idolized yor knowledge about pc systems.i think you can help me i just wanna ask where i could download windows 7 ultimate 32/64bit with no expiration.thanks for your respons ?

windows 7 ultimate sp1 64-bit torrent

hey, just wondering, I have my activation key on the bottom of my laptop and I would like to reinstall windows 7 ultimate 64 bit using the link above and I was gonna use my activation key at the bottom of my laptop, would that work?

your link for Windows 7 Ultimate x64 English (X17-59465) is incorrect.. my genuine product key says it does not match the currently installed SKU when I enter itX17-24395 is the regular ISO version for Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit) SP1 English -us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_install/windows-7-iso-x17-59465-vs-x17-24395/351e09ff-2cf8-4477-a43a-44f6c90c8ddc

Hi Jeet,I have bought a laptop which has genuine Windows 7 Home Basic OA(32-bit)installed,but after some months i have upgraded it to Windows 7 Ultimate(32-bit).But i have lost the product key of the Ultimate edition,but still has the product key of the home basic edition.Please tell me how can i find it.Also,i am planning to upgrade to a 64-bit windows 7 edition,which iso should i download.Please reply.ASAP

i had dell vostro i got windows 7 professional 64 bit cd with now it is showing some of the files have been missed, with out nowing it ihave started reinstalling os now it was not at all installing , i have downloaded professional 64 bit from your website but i could not copy image to disc showing some errors connot burn, whether can i install ultimate and use my old professional key for it

À propos

Bienvenue dans le groupe ! Envie de créer une boite? Envie d...
bottom of page